7.10.2013

Update

Just a quick update.  Haven't been up to much, Kye is growing fast, and seems to be babbling or doing something different everyday.  Heather has started her summer break and is currently in Leavenworth for a couple nights with some ladies climbing, camping and taking a Birthday week break.  I had been training pretty consistently until about a week and a half ago when I had a slip on some snow while running 27 miles.  Long story short, I tweaked my knee, and have started my taper for my trail ultra a week early.  Hopefully it will be good to go come race day, be a shame to not be able to run after all the running I have done.
 Kye likes this window, just the right height to watch the world
 Let's see what's going on today
 Kye hanging with pops after a run
 Kye's one piece leisure suit

No comments: