7.14.2013

Simple Sweetness

The thing I miss the most about life before baby is the simplicity of it all. So it was really nice to go to Leavenworth with two of my favorite ladies for a couple days. Although I missed baby and hubby a ton, it was pretty awesome not to constantly worry about timing everything with naps, meals, and bottles. We woke up casually, ate breakfast slowly, hiked and climbed when we wanted to, stopped when we felt tired, and ate out for dinner without worry about getting a baby back to camp in time for bed (i.e. in time to avoid the hyper/cranky mode).

 Yeah, this was our campsite. 
Private, quiet (except for the sound of the river), and a little beach area to ourselves.
Pretty sweet!

Dawn hating the slab..

...Anne hating it too.

 Me on belay with Dawn climbing...I personally loved the slab but I'm weird like that. ;)

Us three gals with Leavenworth valley in the background

No comments: