7.30.2012

The Ongoing Birthday

Since we were traveling to Montana on my actual birthday, Brandon suggested that we 'reschedule' my birthday for another day.

When we returned from our trip to Montana/Idaho, my birthday celebration officially started with flowers, a nice card, shrimp scampi, and strawberry shortcake (my faves). The following day, we continued the celebration and headed out to camp at Cooper Lake. After setting up the tent, we canoed around the lake until it began to rain.

[Cooper Lake]

Thankfully, the rain didn't last and so we enjoyed a nice dinner and campfire. The third and final day of my birthday, we hiked 10 miles into Pete's Lake, then enjoyed ice cream and pizza (in that order) in Roslyn before heading home.

[Pete's Lake]

Yes, I am spoiled. Love you, B.

1 comment:

Kate said...

What great photos, in all your posts! Awesome adventures :)