5.27.2012

Inspirational Sites

I have been on the hunt for sites of women/mothers doing cool outdoor adventurous things for years now. When I find one, I cherish the words written there. As you know, us outdoorsy chics are few and far between. And the numbers deplete as women enter that next phase of life, motherhood.

I've added a few awesome blogs/sites to the 'Blogs of Interest' link list, so you can always come back for more. My favorites are:

  • Into the Mountains- from what I gather, she & her husband are guides that live in Chamonix. Rough life! They recently had their first child but life hasn't slowed down that much, really.
  • Tales of a Mountain Mama- a couple kiddos and some good hiking tips; also some great giveaways.
  • CragMama- amazing climber chica that climbed until the week before she was due, I think.
  • Adventure Parents- really great site all about families continuing their outdoor adventure;  in addition to his own good material, he has a great list of more blogs to check out. 
Happy reading!

No comments: