1.05.2013

Taking Turns

Many people will tell you that when you have a kid you'll have to quit doing the things you love. Yes, things have changed a ton. However, we have not stopped climbing, biking, hiking, or skiing. Last weekend, we took turns taking turns in the backcountry.

Brandon headed out with Seth and Kevin in the a.m. to explore the Kendall Couloirs. Time was limited though, so they ended up just lapping Kendall bowl.

 Kevin


Seth

 Brandon, photo courtesy of Kevin Curd

When he got home, we did a quick swap (he got the baby, I got the car) and I met up with Holly (Seth's wife) to ski Kendall as well. The snow was perfect, the sun broke through here and there, and it was great to get to know Holly. Unfortunately, us girls were moving fast and didn't take a single pic.

Ski touring was something I thought might be difficult to me to continue, at least in Kye's first year, but we are not far into the season and I've already skied powder on one of my favorite tours so I'm thrilled!

No comments: