3.01.2011

VertFest Video

Here is a great video -created by The Storm Troopers- of the VertFest Randonee Rally. When I watch this, I think that everyone looks like they are going really slow, like they are out for a Sunday stroll. But I was there and can tell you that I was certainly not strolling (and I was nowhere near the fast dudes). In fact, I believe I was panting and growing concerned about my inability to take in enough oxygen. Anyway, enjoy.

http://thesnowtroopers.com/2011/alpental-wa-vertfest-nwac-fundraiser-21311/

Thanks to The Snow Troopers for the awesome filming and editing work. Check out their main site for other cool ski videos.

1 comment:

dawn said...

Wow! That was the most beautiful movie I have ever seen. Committment, passion, determnation, ccmbined with the mst beautiful scenery in the world. I want to be a pert of that.