4.02.2009

Spring Has Sprung?!


Apparently my wish from a previous blog entry for a 'spring dump' of snow has been granted. We have seen LOTS of snow in the past several days. I just got home from a horrid drive (or shall I say 'sit') on I-90. It started snowing heavily in North Bend and accumulating quickly on the roadway. So I went slow in the slow lane, as usual, and watched all the confident/idiot drivers pass me. Then, I met them all, spun out across multiple lanes just a couple miles further. The lame part about this is that their idiocy affects us all...we were literally in a wall-to-wall traffic jam b/c of the multiple spin outs. If it were just me and a few other regulars, we would've been fine...slow, but not at a stand-still. As it was, it took me one hour to go 2 miles.

Enough about the traffic, here's the real point of this post: All this snow means I might be able to go skiing tomorrow! Hmmm...if they don't cancel school, should I play hooky?!

And the secondary point of this post: just drive slow and easy in the snow, please.

No comments: